DuthieThanks for your support! TP's products are of high quality and the service is also very good, I will place an order again!
MoraniYour products are beautiful,and the package is also exquisite , my customers love them, and you ship very quickly, you do a great job!Thank you so much!
YANMAR 4TNV94 VOLVO D3.1 Deutz Engine Rebuild Kits For DH60 DH60-7 129086-25060
|Place of Origin||GUANGDONG,CHINA|
|Model Number||4TNV94/VOLVO D3.1|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 PC|
|Packaging Details||Wooden case/Carton/Standard Shipping Package|
|Delivery Time||Delivery within one week after receiving of payment|
|Payment Terms||T/T, X-Transfer|
|Supply Ability||17500 Pcs Per Month|
|OE No.||129086-25060||Piston Number||ML|
|DELIVERY TIME||Within One Week After Receiving The Payment||WARRANTY||18 Months|
|PACKING METHODS||Wooden Case/Carton/ Standard Shipping Package||SAMPLE ORDER||Acceptbale|
|BORE DIAMETER||94MM||CAR MAKE||Excavator/Bulldozer/Tractor/Forlift/Crane/Marine/Agricultural Machine|
4TNV94 Engine Rebuild Kits,
DH60-7 Engine Rebuild Kits,
129086-25060 Engine Rebuild Kits
YANMAR 4TNV94/VOLVO D3.1 Deutz Engine Rebuild Kits For DH60/DH60-7 129086-25060
|CONDITION||2021 New Collection||DELIVERY TIME||
Within one week after
receiving the payment
|MOQ||1 PC||PATMENT TERMS||X-Transfer|
Standard Shipping Package
|BRAND||EXCAVATOR MODEL NUMBER||ENGINE MODEL NUMBER||PISTON NUMBER||PART NUMBER||CYLS|
Common fault causes and solutions:
1. The reason for the "jump"
(1) Wear of variable speed transmission mechanism W4-60 excavator adopts mechanical shift transmission mechanism, which relies on the sliding gear sleeve to move axially on the fixed gear sleeve, and is connected with the driven gear of each gear. Engage to achieve a shift. During frequent gear shifts, the end faces of the above meshing gears can easily become tapered, which reduces meshing performance and causes "gear jumping".
(2) The performance of the self-locking mechanism decreases. In order to prevent the transmission from "jumping out", the excavator is installed in the box cover hole above the gear shift shaft of the transmission Ⅱ, Ⅲ, Ⅳ and Ⅴ, as well as in the gear shift fork of Ⅰ and reverse. The ball and spring act as a self-locking mechanism. When the spring elasticity of the positioning and self-locking function weakens or breaks, the self-locking performance of the self-locking mechanism decreases until it disappears, causing the transmission to "jump". Also, the transmission can "jump" if the grooves in the positioning ball or fork shaft are worn.
(3) Improper adjustment of the gear shift device The transmission of this type of excavator adopts the mechanical hand shift method. The transmission can also "jump" if the shift lever, vertical shaft, horizontal shaft, and vertical setting screws are loosened.
(4) Sudden change of external load Due to the nature of the excavator and the design of the machine itself, the sudden change of external load will also lead to its transmission "jump". When the road surface is uneven, the machine is driving downhill or the driving route is improper, and the external load suddenly changes, the sudden change of the load will act on the gear meshing gear of the transmission through the wheel and the drive shaft, so that the gear meshing gear is out of meshing due to the axial thrust, resulting in the transmission "jump".
(5) Improper operation method When the excavator is driving on the slope (especially downhill), if the operation is improper, it will also lead to the transmission "jump".
2. Preventive measures
(1) Operate in strict accordance with the operating rules and driving essentials, avoid "beating teeth" when shifting to reduce gear wear.
(2) Strictly implement the maintenance system and strengthen the maintenance of the shifting device. When the lever system of the gear shifting device is not connected properly, it should be adjusted in time to ensure the good performance of the gear shifting device.
(3) Pay attention to the maintenance of the self-locking mechanism, timely repair or replace the positioning steel ball, spring and fork shaft whose positioning effect is reduced or positioning efficiency is lost, so that the self-locking performance of the self-locking mechanism is in good condition.
(4) When assembling the transmission, it shall be operated in strict accordance with the operating procedures to ensure that all parts of the transmission are properly adjusted and tightened. In the large downhill, the driver should strictly abide by the essentials of downhill action, shall not violate the regulations.
·Original Factory Guarantee
·Lower Fuel Consumption
·OEM Replaceable Parts
·Providing Optimum Dynamicity Of High Stability
·High-Precision Motivation Adjustment
·Easy Replacement In Customer System
1. Are you manufacturer or trading company?
We are the OEM manufacturer, head Office is in HongKong China.
2. What products do you make?
We are engaged in manufacturing engine cylinder liner, piston, piston ring, cylinder liner kits, cylinder head gasket, engine gasket kits and Other core engine parts.
3. What scenario can your product be applied?
Our products are widely used in power fields such as construction machinery, generator set, commercial vehicle, passenger car. agricultural machinery, ship, etc.
4. Which countries and regions are your market extend all over?
Our markets includes North America, Western Europe and the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Africa South America and all over the world,for example:USA,Germany and Australia,UAE and Brazil and so on..
5. What is the standard of package?
We have Japanese TP Brand package, also have wooden case/carton/standard shipping package,Or custom-made packaging.
6. What is the delivery time?
Generally, we will arrange the goods within 24 hours after your payment; If some items are no stock, it will take 30-45 days to produce after received deposit.
7. What kind of payment terms do you have?
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, X-Transfer is also acceptable.
8.How can I get a quotation?
A complete quotation based on the details as follows in your inquiry:
a.Excavator brand name;
b.Excavator model number;
c. Engine model;
g.Other requirements, such as Packing, Shipping and so on.
9.How do you pack the goods?
The products will be carefully handled by three steps:
a: Wrapped with packing paper or plastic bag;
b: Japanese TP brand box or customized box;
c: Put in an appropriate carton box or wooden boxes and be fixed firmly.
10.How can I know the status of my order?
We will keep you udpate the process of the preparation, to ensure all issues are resolved prior to the delivery.products pictures can be provided if required. We shall send out the goods immediately after confirmation and you will get the tracking information right away.