DuthieThanks for your support! TP's products are of high quality and the service is also very good, I will place an order again!
MoraniYour products are beautiful,and the package is also exquisite , my customers love them, and you ship very quickly, you do a great job!Thank you so much!
Diesel Engine Piston Liner Kit For ISUZU ZAX70 4JG1 5-87814609-0 Excavator Spare Parts
|Place of Origin||Tokyo Japan , GuangDong China|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 PC|
|Packaging Details||Wooden case/Carton/Standard Shipping Package|
|Delivery Time||Delivery within one week after receiving of payment|
|Payment Terms||T/T, X-Transfer|
|Supply Ability||13000 PCS Per Month|
|CERTIFICATION||IATF16949:2020 /ISO9001:2008||QUALITY||Great Quality|
|WARRANTY||18 Months||DELIVERY TIME||Within One Week After Receiving The Payment|
|PAYMENT TERMS||T/T, X-Transfer||PACKING METHODS||Wooden Case/Carton/ Standard Shipping Package|
|PRODUCT NAME||Diesel Engine Piston Liner Kit||CAR MAKE||Construction Machinery/Engineering Machinery/Excavator/Tractor/Forlift/Crane/Marine/Agricultural Machinery|
|APPLICATION||Diesel Engine||OE No.||5-87814609-0|
|PISTON NUMBER||AX6040||SHIPPING||Air Sea Express Delivery|
|HIGH LIGHT||Complete Variety Piston Liner Kit For ISUZU ZAX70 4JG1 5-87814609-0 For Excavator Engine Spare Parts|
ISUZU ZAX70 Piston Liner Kit,
5-87814609-0 Piston Liner Kit,
4JG1 Piston Liner Kit
Complete Variety Piston Liner Kit for ISUZU ZAX70 4JG1 5-87814609-0 For Excavator Engine Spare Parts
|MARKETING TYPE||2021||GUARANTEE||18 Months|
Within one week after
receiving the payment
|MOQ||1 PC||PATMENT TERMS||X-Transfer,L/C|
Standard Shipping Package
|ENGINE MODEL NUMBER||PISTON NUMBER||PART NUMBER||CYLS|
Pistons are the beating heart of an engine's combustion system, and they must be able to withstand considerable explosive force, as well as staggering temperatures of up to 1000 °C. Manufactured from cast aluminum or iron alloys, our pistons each have a carefully designed bowl-shaped combustion chamber to ensure an exact match to the injector. This reduces the fuel consumption of the engine and increases its power output.
The piston pushes the engine's crankshaft, which sends power to the working parts through a speed reducer.
The piston itself goes through a four-stroke cycle per revolution. These include:
1. Intake/suction stroke, during which the piston moves downward and fresh air is drawn into the cylinder. This downward movement creates a partial vacuum in the cylinder, which sucks in air. At the end of the intake stroke, the valve closes.
2. Next is the compression stroke. During this phase, the air is compressed to between 1/12 and 1/22 of its original capacity, which creates a lot of heat - both the intake and exhaust valves are closed during this phase.
3. At the end of this stroke, a precisely calculated fuel mist will be sprayed into the cylinder cavity. Diesel engines do not have spark plugs, but rely on the heat generated by the compression of air in the cylinder to ignite the fuel entering the cylinder. The subsequent combustion is called the power phase, and the force of the explosion drives the piston down again, causing the crankshaft to move.
4. The exhaust stroke deals with the gas left by diesel combustion. Now in a high temperature and high pressure environment. These gases, which also contain unburned fuel oil, will contain harmful substances such as carbon monoxide and nitrogen dioxide. They leave the piston chamber through the now open exhaust valve.
A piston will go through millions of these cycles in its lifetime. Our pistons are manufactured from cast aluminum or iron alloys to your engine specifications, and each piston has a carefully designed bowl-shaped combustion chamber to ensure precise fit to the injector. This reduces the fuel consumption of the engine and increases the power output.
If the maintenance pattern is followed closely, our pistons can often last almost years without major repairs. But occasionally problems can arise, so it's useful to know if something goes wrong.
·Original Factory Guarantee
·OEM Replaceable Parts
·Providing Optimum Dynamicity Of High Stability
·Better - Resistant And Heat - Resistant
·High - Precision And High Stability
·Professional Technical Team
·A Full Range Of One - Stop Resources
·The Most Trustworthy Quality
1. Are you manufacturer or trading company?
We are the OEM manufacturer, head Office is in HongKong China.
2. What products do you make?
We are engaged in manufacturing engine cylinder liner, piston, piston ring, cylinder liner kits, cylinder head gasket, engine gasket kits and Other core engine parts.
3. What scenario can your product be applied?
Our products are widely used in power fields such as construction machinery, generator set, commercial vehicle, passenger car. agricultural machinery, ship, etc.
4. Which countries and regions are your market extend all over?
Our markets includes North America, Western Europe and the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Africa South America and all over the world,for example:USA,Germany and Australia,UAE and Brazil and so on..
5. What is the standard of package?
We have Japanese TP Brand package, also have wooden case/carton/standard shipping package,Or custom-made packaging.
6. What is the delivery time?
Generally, we will arrange the goods within 24 hours after your payment; If some items are no stock, it will take 30-45 days to produce after received deposit.
7. What kind of payment terms do you have?
L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, X-Transfer is also acceptable.
8.How can I get a quotation?
A complete quotation based on the details as follows in your inquiry:
a.Excavator brand name;
b.Excavator model number;
c. Engine model;
g.Other requirements, such as Packing, Shipping and so on.
9.How do you pack the goods?
The products will be carefully handled by three steps:
a: Wrapped with packing paper or plastic bag;
b: Japanese TP brand box or customized box;
c: Put in an appropriate carton box or wooden boxes and be fixed firmly.
10.How can I know the status of my order?
We will keep you udpate the process of the preparation, to ensure all issues are resolved prior to the delivery.products pictures can be provided if required. We shall send out the goods immediately after confirmation and you will get the tracking information right away.
11.How to guarantee your service?
· Strict inspection during production
· Strictly check the products before shipment to ensure our packaging in good condition
· Track and receive feedback from customer regularly.